small changes can lead to big differences.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Young Folks Library Set & More

Last night I stumbled upon this amazing set of hardcover books from 1955. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them! Each book is in amazing shape - the only wear is from the sticker I had to peel off that had the price on it. (So angering!)

These are so visually pleasing. I can see these in someone's home, proudly displayed, as well as someone buying these for their children.

Here are the pictures from the listing, plus a few more:













I also found some other great antique books! This one caught my eye right away




I have a soft spot for these Junior Deluxe Books - you can probably buy the entire collection in my shop! Plus, this one is about a dog, which I love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment