small changes can lead to big differences.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bow WOW

Friends, I just created this one of a kind tote bag and I am in love! It's always an amazing (and doesn't happen regularly) feeling when you set out to create something and you do so with out any major mistakes in the process! I feel like I'm finally starting to get good at this sewing thing.

This tote was made with a variety of products:
A vintage dog patch that I thrifted years ago
Gold and White striped fabric that I got from my mom's stash
Floral fabric that I bought in Chinatown in San Francisco
Sheer Polka dot fabric (the lining) that's from my mom's stash as well
Seafoam stripe fabric that I thrifted awhile ago

That's kind of a lot of stuff!! I love that my fabric stash has things from all over. It's so fun to just go in and put things together, and then think "what part of the world is all this from?" I have fabrics from Bangkok, London, all over the US, Cambodia, etc..

Anyway, this tote is for sale in my colorblock shop!

Here are some extra photos of the tote, since Etsy only allows 5:



A blend of floral & seafoam.. so visually pleasing! 






I love the polka dot lining, it's the perfect touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment