small changes can lead to big differences.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Black Friday

So now that the ad for Target is finally out, I am relieved to see that there are no dvds I want and that I can sleep in!

Last year I bought so many dvds! Weeds, Gossip Girl, $4 movies, etc. - it was fab, but I hate those damn lines, the traffic, the cold, etc. It was worth it though, but this year it would just be a waste of time. I'm glad that I have created this mentality of trying to shop local, buy handmade or buy American (see my rant a few posts down for some explanation). I also don't consider Target or Kohls to be very high quality items, so it's hard for me to justify spending money there when I've had so many things break or rip or fade! In general though, I just don't need anything right now.

One black friday sale i WILL be going to is the Vintage Heaven sale! They decided to open up their gallery on Friday from 12-6! I will be there with a variety of items, all 10% off! Shoes, boots, sweaters, books, dresses, etc! This time I think I'll also be selling some of Individjuli's stuff too - so much vintage! It'll be a great time, and I recommend coming out if you have nothing else to do. Plus it's right across from tons of shopping, including crossroads & buffalo exchange (both are resale shops but of more designer clothing), Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Myopic Books, Reckless Records, tons of food places, and it's right off the Blue line! Spend the day in Wicker Park tomorrow! :)

Of course, if you can't make it, there's always the big sale on December 11th & 12th! I have a holiday party on the 12th so I'll only be there on Saturday.


So anyway, I'm curious to know if anyone else will be attending any black friday early shopping events. What do you want to buy? I will admit there are some great deals on many things out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment