small changes can lead to big differences.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

mooovin...

Well, it's that time of the year again - it's time for me to move. I have one week left here - the big big move should be on Thursday I believe. I hope to be out of here by the weekend because being here is stressing me O.U.T!!! just being in school full time and moving to TWO places at once is pretty ridiculous. I don't even want to think about the idea of WORK starting up again in a week!!! Yikes!!

Once I'm out of this apartment, I feel like the quality of my life will improve significantly. I have soo much to do here - paint, clean, pack and move.. once it's all done I will feel so much happier. It's also about 90 degrees in this apartment too - it's cooler OUTSIDE than it is inside!! WTF?

Anyway, that's what's going on over here - why I'm not around. Hopefully I can write more in a week or so once I'm settled in. I have to go now and pack more...

xoxo
Marjie

No comments:

Post a Comment