small changes can lead to big differences.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY!!!

No.. not MY birthday!!!

Today is Julis' - of Cordinated Cables and Individjuli - BIRTHDAY! ! She is also one of my real-life friends! Last night, we went out for sushi (courtesy of Groupon!)

Visit her shops for some amazing instrument cables or some fabulous vintage.

Cord Sweetness. 
 


Last night, I did some looking around Etsy. I bought two adorable prints from Rachel Loves Peace.

I cannot wait to get this! I already have frames!

 
I also did some looking on Etsy. I found some amazing items that I will have to be adding to my lifestyle very very soon....

This would be perfect for toting around the city in the summer, since I don't have a car and I carry way too much stuff around with me at any given time! 
 
 
www.thewren.etsy.com
 
 
 
These are outstanding! I love that they screenprinted that adorable design. I have a vegetable bag already, but just one. I usually buy more than one type of vegetable when I'm at the store, so these would definitely come in handy. 

 
www.wonderthunder.etsy.com

 
 
Ok, I seriously cannot get enough of Yava Glass. They make drinking glasses out of old bottles. I actually already have a set of these Leninade glasses. They're so petite, so I don't use them often, but I still appreciate them and love bringing them out for special occasions! Trust me. These are a great investment! You might be the only one out of your friends with glasses full of communism! 
They also make all sorts of other glasses, too - Corona, Bawls, Red Stripe, etc!
 

www.yavaglass.etsy.com 

ok-- that's it for now! I hope you enjoy my finds, I know I do!! I hope to be doing this more often- it's always so fun!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment