small changes can lead to big differences.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

too much.




Warehouse sale!!! Or maybe I should say.. Attic apartment sale?

After my totally awesome curtain rod fell down for the last time, I discovered I have no room for all this etsy merch! My binge shopping habits have screeched to a halt and it's time to sell off what I have before I can step foot in a store for more merchandise! (and I'm trying to learn moderation.)

Suitcases, dresses, skirts, shoes, coffee mugs.. I've got it all, and it's all on sale! But only for 5 days because I have to go to St Louis for a week on the 20th!

Any and ALL items will be shipped on prior to the 20th, and all items purchased after will be shipped on the 25th or 26th. Flight Attendants need refresher courses to keep you guys safe, so that's where I'll be.

Enjoy & happy shopping!!

xx

Marjorie

2 comments: