small changes can lead to big differences.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

GROUPON!!

If you haven't jumped on the Groupon bandwagon yet.. DO IT!
Groupon sends you 1 email a day with a ridiculous coupon. Today, it was $25 for $50 worth of sushi. You pay $25 but you can buy $50 worth of sushi.. amaaazing. It is so nice to be able to treat someone, have an excuse to go out and try a new place, etc.
Today's deal is, obviously, the sushi one at Kyu Sushi on Ashland. I've never been there, but it had enough good Yelp reviews and I had a $10 credit (for being referred.. yes!) so i bought it! I can't wait to go and try it and order more sushi than I will ever be able to eat.

To check out, or buy, todays deal, use this link: http://www.groupon.com/chicago/deals/kyu-sushi?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=uu705290


It will have me down as a referrer, so I get another $10 credit. WOOO!! I hope you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment